Broadband is a critical infrastructure for 21st century communities. This report provides an update on the progress that has been made in Missouri since 2009 with respect to broadband planning and investment and highlights five key sectors – healthcare, agriculture, economic development, public safety, and education – for continued broadband investment in Missouri. These are five sectors, which were informed through an 18 month long regionally-based planning process, are areas where broadband can help connect Missourians and have a positive impact on daily life.
- USDA Announces Community Connect, Distance Learning and Telemedicine Funding for Rural Areas
- USDA Releases Infrastructure Loan Application Guide
- Pew Research Report Examines Internet Use Trends
- 2014 Farm Bill Contains Rural Gigabit Network Pilot Program
- USDA Announces Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants