In June 2012, MoBroadbandNow released the first in a series of reports analyzing broadband data and information collected through the 2011 state and regional needs assessment process. Dissecting Missouri’s Digital Divide provides quantitative data on the disparity between urban and rural communities in the state. The report is designed to stimulate further discussion among citizens, community leaders, elected officials and broadband providers on how to increase the level of digital inclusion.
- USDA Announces Community Connect, Distance Learning and Telemedicine Funding for Rural Areas
- USDA Releases Infrastructure Loan Application Guide
- Pew Research Report Examines Internet Use Trends
- 2014 Farm Bill Contains Rural Gigabit Network Pilot Program
- USDA Announces Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants