In January 2013, MoBroadbandNow released the third in a series of reports analyzing broadband data and information collected through the 2011 state and regional needs assessment process. Understanding Internet Non-adoption examines factors contributing to computer and Internet non-adoption, including geography, rurality, and income, among other factors. This report is designed to promote discussion among citizens, community leaders, elected officials and broadband providers on the subject of digital inclusion.
- USDA Announces Community Connect, Distance Learning and Telemedicine Funding for Rural Areas
- USDA Releases Infrastructure Loan Application Guide
- Pew Research Report Examines Internet Use Trends
- 2014 Farm Bill Contains Rural Gigabit Network Pilot Program
- USDA Announces Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants