In October 2012, MoBroadbandNow released the second in a series of reports analyzing broadband data and information collected through the 2011 state and regional needs assessment process. Building Digital Inclusion provides quantitative data and qualitative commentary on Internet usage in Missouri’s public libraries. In many underserved communities the public or community library is the primary broadband access point for citizens. The report is designed to stimulate further discussion among citizens, community leaders, elected officials and broadband providers on how to increase the level of digital inclusion.
- USDA Announces Community Connect, Distance Learning and Telemedicine Funding for Rural Areas
- USDA Releases Infrastructure Loan Application Guide
- Pew Research Report Examines Internet Use Trends
- 2014 Farm Bill Contains Rural Gigabit Network Pilot Program
- USDA Announces Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants